Wednesday, October 26, 2011

inquiry business letter | Cover business Letter Format

inquiry business letter, is business letter that is created if you want to know about an item or a specific product such as shoes, furniture, food or other products.

Usually a business letter is intended if you want to know about the quality, price or when the item you can receive. You can also ask when the implementation and requirements if you bought the goods.

Immediately, the first time should you write is your company name, address and the date when you write a letter. Put in the right corner of your business letterhead.
business-letter-format-example
CV. Beautiful Furniture
No road delta. 24
Hawaii 55 000
USA

October 8, 2011

After that, write the name of the person you want to send a business letter. If you do not know his name, wrote his post. Then write the name of the company following his address. For more details see the example below:


Dear.
Manager
Barlow Tree Ltd.
mountain street 24
USA 13 545

In the first paragraph, explain why you write a business letter.

Last week I visited the exhibition of distinctive furniture from Jepara in the Auditorium of UPN "Veteran" Yogyakarta, and I saw your furniture production company. I want to know more about these items.

Second paragraph, explain in detail what you want to know.

I have a store in Jogja. I find the latest design your furniture is in great demand. I want to know the prices of various kinds of furniture that your production. In addition, I also want to ask, how long can I receive the furniture after I ordered it.

For the third paragraph, the format of business letter you can write like this:

I look forward to your answer. Then end with the word Respect me and write your name and position below it. Examples of writing like this:

I look forward to your answer.

Yours sincerely,

Haeristy Johannes
Head of Procurement

Note: you do not need to write business letters in italics as above. Italics here I mean to allow you to distinguish which one example where a business letter and explanation. For best business letter please wait for the next article.

No comments:

Post a Comment